Compare to Sleep Number®* and SAVE
The Night Air® Night Air Dawn Pure Form 8500 6-Chamber Air Bed is 9” of unsurpassed indulgence
for both you and your partner. Compare our internal components to that of others and see why Night Air® is the top bed for features and benefits that matter most to you.
Our Night Air six chamber technology allows you to adjust the lumbar section of your
six-chamber air bed separately from the head and foot. This separate lumbar
adjustment allows you to experience a level of support in this crucial area that is not available with other air beds.
• Removable, drycleanable plush knit cover with
patented tri-zone quilt pattern
Completely zip off the cover for easy access to mattress and dry cleaning.
Ensures you always have a clean, hygienic sleep environment. Patented trizone
quilting provides added lumbar support.
• 2'' tri-zone comfort foam
Provides lasting comfort, durability and healthy support for the life of
the mattress. Tri-zone design enhances support in the lumbar area.
• 6 Air Chambers for personalized adjustable firmness
6 heavy duty vulcanized rubber air chambers allow for personalized,
adjustable firmness for both sides of the bed as well as separate
independent adjustment of both lumbar regions.
• High density foam support tray
6.5'' profile, high-density foam perimeter support prevents edge sag
and makes getting in and out of bed easier.
• Stylish, ergonomically-designed hand controls
Color graphics, numerical Support Index™ of head, foot and lumbar,
auto-fill and memory make this remote most user friendly.
• 20 year warranty
2 year full, 18 year prorated warranty reflects premium quality and workmanship.
• One touch Comfort Index™ Setting
- • One touch setting readout
- • Dual controls with the latest in
•4-color LCD technology
• Industry leading Six-chamber mattress Air control system
• Independent variable pressure control for lumbar and head/foot sections
• Colored bar graph for visual setting reference
• Highly accurate 100 point digital Support Index™ Display
• User defined comfort level with one touch memory recall
• One button auto fill feature
• Ultra-modern ergonomic design for comfortable handling
• Quick connect cord for easy assembly
• Large buttons for user friendly control
• Epoxy coated keypad for long term wear resistance and easy maintenance
• Backlit control pad for easy use at night
• High pressure shut-off for over inflation protection
• High speed inflates and deflates for rapid comfort adjustment
*No affiliation exists between Boyd Night Air® and Sleep Number Bed®. Select Comfort®, SLEEP NUMBER® and SELECT COMFORT® are fully registered trademarks of Select Comfort Corporation. No product belonging to Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® is sold on this site and any reference is for comparison purposes only.